Support South Wake Park
YES, Wake County should approve the proposed new South Wake Park on the former Crooked Creek property!
- The new park’s walkways, greenspaces, and hilltop vistas would be important and much-needed additions to Wake County’s park system.
- As Wake County grows, it’s critical that we preserve our natural assets. The park would create new opportunities for recreation and healthy living in a populated but quickly-growing area where opportunities to preserve public land are increasingly rare.
- The land is located in an area with few bike lanes, walking trails, and recreational spaces, and it would easily connect with planned expansions to Wake County’s greenways system.
- The park would benefit people from all walks of life and draw people from throughout Wake County.
- The new park would be co-located with a future elementary school, creating great opportunities for teachers, children, and families.